Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It Snowed Again

And yet today was clear and beautiful. Colder than all get out, but pretty. We took a walk. Charlie was in CA last week for a quick trip. While single parenting I got a little camera frisky. I made a number of small videos, but they take so long to upload, I'm going to dole them out. But none right now. I have to remember to start one uploading when I finish my desk sessions in the morning. Got to do that...

Anyhow, I love pictures of kids in the bath. I think Charlie gets embarassed for Sam, but how else am I going to torture him when he is older?
There is an ever so faint strawberry blond mohawk on Sam's head above. He's got more hair, but not much.
Look at the arm folds. The ROLLS! He is all health.
A rare moment of happiness in the high chair-- although he does tolerate it more and more these days.
Well my heavens, look at what he can do.
I think something just clicked in his head this past week and suddenly sitting up isn't such a trial. He can do it without the pillow, but does fall down to the side rather sharply. Yes, we have not coated the fireplace edges in foam. Remember people, he still doesn't like to be on his stomach and is nowehere near rolling or crawling yet.
Playing with Dad

"I bite my fish at you, Cat Minion!"

No comments: