Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

We're just about off to go visit with Rudy. Sam's banging on the heating register in my office. I thought I'd get some pics up. Approaching the one year mark with this kid-- kind of surreal and amazing. Aside from trying to walk, one of his major entertainments is books. Big board books are a real hit right now-- GOODNIGHT,GORILLA and DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? are preferred right now. So, books or electrical cords. I mean, he's 11 months.
Our pal Zip is doing a dramatic reading of IS YOUR MAMA A LLAMA? while Sam and Jeanmarie look on.
Look Mom, HE HOLDS HIS OWN BOTTLE.

A couple weeks ago I caught Sam feeding Monk on the sly. He knew he shouldn't, because when I turned around, they both looked and Sam's hand retracted sharply. Little monsters. I swear, they egg each other on.

Oh, and Sam is eating cheese, so no wonder Monk is all over him.









No comments: